All rights in Crocodile Clips' website and its contents are owned by or licensed to Crocodile Clips.
When using Crocodile Clips' website
- you may download and use the service on one computer at a time
- you may print out one copy of any page for your personal use
- you may not make any commercial or public use of the content on the website
Except as listed above, you may not copy, store, distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of Crocodile Clips' website except if prior written permission has been obtained from Crocodile Clips.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of any portion of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, taking effect immediately. Crocodile Clips reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on its website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this information to obtain notice of such changes.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast or transmit any material on this site, except:
- for your own personal non-commercial home use
- as permitted by a license agreement between you and Crocodile Clips
- with prior written permission from Crocodile Clips.
- You may not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material on this site
- You may only use this site for lawful purposes.
- This site and its contents are provided "as is" basis. Crocodile Clips makes no warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the use, content or availability of this site. In no event will Crocodile Clips be liable for any damages whatsoever, including indirect or consequential damages, related to the use of the site.
- Crocodile Clips Ltd can offer no warranty that the content in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that faults will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Crocodile Clips and its products and services are proprietary marks of Crocodile Clips Ltd and/or third parties.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any specific terms or agreements elsewhere on this site or in Crocodile Clips software, then the latter will prevail.
- If any of these Terms is shown to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under any jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of the other Terms.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland, and disputes arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Crocodile Clips Ltd
43 Queensferry Street Lane